Question: My reaction on WikiLeaks.
[If you are a man of few words refer answer 2.]
Answer 1: I revel, to an orgasmic level. But I am ashamed to express my happiness (and my gratitude to it’s source) because the world ignores what’s obvious (generally) and true (specifically). These leaks provide proofs for acts of hypocrisy, injustice, terrorism and abhorrent crimes committed by governments and corporations around the world which we are already aware of subconsciously. Just think, is it possible for so much of bullshit to go around unchecked, without the approval of authorities? The truth is, we have been conditioned to mind our own business to such an extent that we howl and cry only when the atrocities of the ruling class affect us directly. And even then, meek as we are, we disguise it under a pretence of perseverance and go on with our petty day to day agendas as if getting mad at something is such a bad thing.
I’ll Quote Voltaire here,
It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
- Education sucks. I laugh when I compare what children are taught and what skills they require in the real world.
- Healthcare.. oh wait, I should just call it Health Business and close my case.
- Consumer goods are at all time high prices. The rich can’t afford pulses!! When did that happen? True, it’s an open market. Demand and supply decide if the prices go up or down. Well, who decides the base prices?
- The havoc wrought on our environment as a direct result of the support greedy corporations have from our policy makers.
- The economic inequality that our policies foster. (The truth is they’ll eliminate poverty by eliminating the poor)
- The social instability and distrust that our politicians are willing to fuel for their immediate benefit.
Answer 2: Bro, let’s find a fertile patch and go off the grid.